Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Where is that prince?

Here is a LEGO Stopmotion video I created a while ago... You will see my hand a few times. Heh. Don't expect to hear anything, 'cause there isn't any noise. I will give the main plot because it is a little confusing and jerky.
A princess is going to be executed. I don't know why. The handsome prince comes and is going to save her when the executioner chops off her head. The prince is frightened and exits the scene. My group of head collectors come to add her head to their collection. I had more, but I couldn't find it. You will have to settle for this. :) Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. haha, nice hark :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. *collapses from laughing too hard*
    That's amazing, Hark! There's no way I'd be able to do anything like that. Have you made any more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hark:

    Thank you. :)

    I think I may have a few more, Pathfinder. I'll see if I can find them.

    ReplyDelete